contract

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 19:39:28 MDT 2007

> Hi List,
> I'm giving some thought to offering a 10% discount to clients that
> commit to two or more tunings in a twelve month cycle.
> I would have them sign a contract to that effect and transaction would
> be done via credit or debit card, and would take place on a specific
> date of that month,even if the tuning had not been done yet.
> Any thoughts?
> Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

My first impression is that throwing a standard three hole
brick as high as you can and standing where you calculate it
will land with your eyes closed will produce a similar effect,
without waiting months for the result.

Then again, I've seen plenty of evidence that ANYTHING is
sellable on a contractually periodic basis as long as the
customer doesn't have to deal with it, so it's a tossup - so
to speak.

Ground zero: If you think it'll bring in more net income, and
you're willing to crunch the process and absorb the
aggravation and administrative time on a day to day basis, go
for it, and see if it works. I suspect the details of the
wording, rather than the reality, will make the difference
either way.

For what it's worth, no warranty expressed or implied...
Ron N