Can something be used to blast out "dogstink" from a Knabereproducer ???????

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 17:23:24 MDT 2007

>I was actually thinking about some sort of "dry cleaning fluid",
>outside, with cardboard under the piano to absorb it, and wearing
>full protection, of
>course. I wouldn't use anything illegal, but wondered if this might
>be feasible ?

Oh for chrisake, the piano is trashed. Pitch it.  There's plenty of
gutted pianos
wanting the units reinstalled, you'll probably make more money selling off the
player parts than doing some halffast cleaning attempt.

If you're not going to bother going first rate then don't waste your time
with a tooner repair.

If you want to keep getting what you've been getting...
keep doing what you've been doing.
--

Regards,

Jon Page