Tooners

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 11:58:26 MDT 2007

Greetings,

          Has notheing to do with if you play or not ....Here's my
definintion....its when you go to some customer's pianos and they tell you that they
have had them tuned every year (or two) and the piano is pretty well in tune
proportionally, as far as octaves go, and not terribly horrible unisons (or just
getting horrible), then you strike the fork and fine the darn thing is 60 cents
FLAT...by that reellllly burns me up! If I look at the bridges and feel the
tuning pin torque, and they are bad i.e. loose, super cracked bridges, I can
somewhat forgive it, but more times than not, there's just no excuse.
Then I can tell it was tooned by a tooner

Julia
Reading, PA