Great piano wanted - Thanks, Avery!!!!

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 22:23:48 MDT 2007

Hi Mark
  I love this story because it is a familiar one. You went  the extra mile
because of passion for & skill of the craft & you proved  it ,showed it &
demonstarted to your clients that YOU are a hero in your  business.
  Congratulations
  Dale Erwin

Mark,

Thanks for letting me know this. I've been thinking about posting Fred to
ask him about everything. I've known him for probably 20 yrs. and have tuned
for him several times. He's a really wonderful pianist! I wish I could have
gotten him here at the university before I retired!

Avery

On 6/5/07, Mark  Dierauf <_pianotech at nhpianos.com_