Sanderson Accu-tuner

Mark Skowronek mark at absolutepiano.com
Fri Jun 8 23:50:12 MDT 2007

I tuned strictly aurally for 9 years, then used the SAT II for 11
(during which time  I almost always tuned the entire bass section
aurally, as I felt the SAT didn't perform effectively, at least when
used in a "normal" mode, i.e. just following the lights note by
note), and since February of this year have been using the RCT.
Haven't tried the SAT III or the Verituner. The RCT has its problems,
but I have no doubt that it has enabled me to do better work than
when tuning aurally alone or with the SAT.

Mark Skowronek