Gram Waits

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jun 14 12:51:10 MDT 2007

Mark Dierauf wrote:
> You're thinking of Graham Waits.

I always thought it was Graeme Wheytz...

> I have the Spurlock set and they don't particularly slide around much,
> but I used the Pianotek weats (rhymes with "Yeats", get it?) once and
> have been tempted to pick up a set of them, thinking that they might be
> /just a little/ easier to use.

I've got, and like, the Pianotek set and it is a quantum leap over the
Schaff sets.   I haven't used the Spurlock.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.