the other piano tuner-technican organization

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon Jun 18 05:59:37 MDT 2007

No Barrie,
The convention is being held at a Holiday Inn and has a top notch instructor
giving most classes.  Just because a group is small doesn't mean high
quality does not come forth.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com