Boiling/treating bass strings

stuka at mindspring.com stuka at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 29 15:17:54 MDT 2007

Haha....lucky you :-)

I also enjoy the advantage that I am not paying me to fool around with the strings on this basket-case... but
I do have a garden with fresh rosemary, thyme, tomatoes, and okra and such -- and
the presence of okra, any coon-ass will tell you, makes this a pot of bass string
*gumbo* rather than just piddly-ole run-of-the-mill soup :-)

I think I'll be leaving out the vinegar and using lemons for taste next time,
though...

Matt