gray market

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 21 12:39:16 MST 2007

Yamaha Canada, has no problem selling parts for them, if in fact it is a
'Grey Market' piano.
Why do you think it might be 'Grey Market'?
It is possibly that it had been sold originally in BC, then sold again.
Point being, as long as it has acclimatized there, I can see no problem.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca