ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Mar 27 08:58:54 MST 2007

Farrell wrote:
> Please keep your vile attitude off this list. As far as I can tell, most
> child agencies use the terms "cruelty to children" and "child abuse"
> interchangeably. Stating that someone is guilty of "cruelty to children"
> and characterizing them as a "P.O.S." are grounds for a slander suit.
> Those writings certainly have no place on this list.
>
> Terry Farrell
>
> (Never been accused of being straight-laced, prim and/or proper.)

I suppose that better terminology would be that the parents are not
doing their spawn any favors.  (by providing them with an instrument
upon which a learning curve would look like a period)

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.