Yamaha Hammer flange cord (was Bridles)

Brian Doepke bdoepke at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 15:21:24 MST 2007

I serviced a Yamaha that had been in Guam and brought here to the US. I had
to replace all of the flanges because they had rotted away.

By the way, when changing them, do every other one first to maintain correct
spacing/alignment.  ( a tip passed on to me )

Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)
R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults