Voicing down hammers

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 20:35:56 MST 2007

Wally Brooks did an all day seminar on hammers at the last convention, I
think. In it was shown some video.  Some hammers, he said, are made under
such heat and pressure that the fibres actually are bonded together.....
That being the case, it would seem to me that virtually nothing would do
anything which would prove musical......
les bartlett