Argh!!!!

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 21:31:26 MST 2007

I just spent 45 minutes replacing one?hammer return spring. 5 minutes to replace the spring, and 40 minutes removing and replacing the fall board and?action of a Baldwin Acrosonic spinet. Whoever invented the fall board system on that piano should be shot. No air condition, and today there are Kona winds, which means what ever wind there is comes from the south,?it's very humid, and temperature is in the upper 80's.?Sweating like a pig. (I know, quit your bitchin'.)? :)

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of