Cell Phone Use Causes High Frequency Hearing Loss

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sat Nov 3 16:29:27 MST 2007

And while you're at it, Diane, would you enquire as to whether bluetooth
headsets are better/worse/same as the cheaper, wired headsets?  Without
knowing what aspect of cell phones causes the hearing loss, it's hard to
know how to avoid it (and still have the convenience of the phone).  Thanks
ever so much!

I've been forwarding this information on to non-piano-tech folks, as well,
so your good works are spreading far and wide.

Annie Grieshop