Cell Phone Use Causes High Frequency Hearing Loss

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 01:33:02 MST 2007

Cell Phone Use Causes High Frequency Hearing LossLeslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net Sat Nov 3 16:56:35 MST 2007

Ah, I have a Sanyo, Qualcom 3G CDMA, i THINK........................
les

I also was wondering if I could get a small amplifier, a small graphic
equalizer, and head phones, I could create my own hearing device for tuning
which would  cost maybe $300 instead of thousands.........

Isn't that what you did when you got the hunter's hearing device for $200? Those devices are all programmed with greater high frequency amplification.  The only people who have low frequency hearing loss are the few who sufferfrom certain diseases.