Duluth tool bags--Arrived !

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 17:22:44 MST 2007

Tom,

I've got a lot of tool kits relegated to the back of the shop...I think the Jailhouse is working better than all the others...to this point.   I have the tuning/voicing/flashlights on the black side and all the tools in the side with the decal.   Nothings perfect and it has gotten too heavy, so I carry another doctor's bag for the straight-forward appointments, like the University and commericial accounts.   I can carry them both when I need to...

Now I'm more interested in what should go in the tuning kit...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044