Duluth tool bags--Arrived !

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Nov 4 20:47:56 MST 2007

@ptg.org] On Behalf Of Hechler Family
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:59 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Duluth tool bags--Arrived !

Now, how long have you been an RPT ?

Wouldn't years of experience tell you what to put in the tuning kit ?

I'm NOT an RPT, just a lowly, untrained, by the guild standards,
Associate and I even know the answer to this !

--
Duaine Hechler

Mr. Hechler,
`	I'm not sure that I understand your questions.
	Personally, my practices and techniques are continually evolving.
	In the past I would rather lug a heavy tool kit to the piano than to
be without a particular tool or supply.
	My years of experience--however modest the accomplishments may have
been--and my body tell me to lighten up on the kit.
	Trained-untrained, RPT or Associate is irrelevant.
	I suspect that no two technicians will have identical tuning kits.
Since you know the answer as to what goes in a tuning kit I suggest that you
post a list of tools or a picture to help us out.
	Tom Driscoll RPT since 1979 FYI