Duluth jailhouse tool case

Brian Doepke bdoepke at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 18:55:15 MST 2007

I had the same trouble with the flap slots, but I rubber banded several
together and then slid the bundle into the slot.  The rubber band material
grabbed the inside of the slot and they don't fall out.  I have regulating
tools in the flap, so I don't use them as often as others, but I can easily
see what I need when needed.  It might work for you.  I love mine.but I do
carry my SAT separately in a small case.

Brian P. Doepke, (dep-kee)
R.P.T. (Registered Piano Technician)
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults