halfstick

Lou Novak pianoservice at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 20:47:37 MST 2007

David-

Experiment with the placement of the short support before attaching to the longer support.
Long support will bend, due to the weight of the lid, if short support is not properly placed.
Don't forget to also order the lid support cup #938 or #938N.(Schaff)

or order the unfinished Steinway style Grand Prop Stick # 851. (Schaff)

Lou