samick player

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 08:17:28 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/5/2007 9:17:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richard.ucci at att.net writes:

List,
I tuned a Samick grand the other day with a factory installed player unit.
First one I've ever seen, didn't know they even made one.
Could not get the thing to play anything. Cd was in, unit read it, power on,
anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

First thought,

This is a PianoCD unit Rich. There is a separate "standby" on most of these
player units right on the solenoid cover. Try resetting.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.