Cracked Apron Question and Serial# Help

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 07:21:17 MST 2007

Julia,

            I just have a minute before leaving for my first call, but from
my experience the apron will fall off once you remove the strings from the
hitches. Loosen just enough and string the loops on a piece of coat hanger
in order. Clean off the old glue (if any is left ) Glue the apron back on to
the strip of wood ( root ?) that is usually still secure to the board.

            Pilot holes and countersunk wood screws with  titebond and done,

            Sorry for the brevity,

            Tom Driscoll

  _____