1890 Weber upright

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Nov 9 17:52:59 MST 2007

Semantics check... you say that you broke 6 strings, I'd say the strings
wanted to break.  Unless you're recklessly pulling strings way beyond pitch,
it's important for the owner to know that their piano's string(s) broke and
that you didn't do it. That way you don't have to feel responsible, and you
shouldn't, because you aren't!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN