Fireproof action?

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 11:12:08 MST 2007

Greetings,
   Ok,  now I am going to examine a fire piano, no heat, just a lot of smoke
and some vapor damage.  I am going to assume it will need new strings, at the
least, but wonder about total action replacement, This is a teflon action.  I
have seen felt actions corrode over the year or so after exposure to smoke
damage like this, but has the list any experience with teflon?  (We tend to only
burn the old ones here in Tennessee).
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.aol.com</HTML>