Voicing down hammers - part2

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Nov 13 18:47:06 MST 2007

Hey I just picked up tonight a couple of vodka bottles in the 50 ml size,
only $1 each, 40% (80 proof). It looks like one bottle is just the right
size to do a piano. That way you don't have to worry about transporting
alcohol in unsealed bottles and violating inane laws.

I've got a customer with a 10 year old Baldwin studio who complains about
her rock hard hammers. I hope to try it out.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802