Better than getting a tip

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 08:05:00 MST 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 7:05 PM, Kenneth Jankura <kenrpt at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I've been lucky enough to get a few of these over the years. Yes,
> they are precious.
> One is still on the fridge after a year. It is a crayon picture of me
> tuning at the piano (if you squint) and it says:
> "you'r cool"
>
> Ken Jankura RPT
> Newville PA
>

> On Nov 15, 2007, at 7:16 PM, ITUNEPIANO at aol.com wrote:
>
> >   I was in the midst of an extended piano repair, and the
> > Customer's 4 year old daughter came up and said "Thank you for
> > fixing my piano.  I made you a card".   She handed me a hand made
> > card and explained the picture was her doing ballet. I asked her to
> > sign it for me, and she wrote her name flawlessly.   She was so
> > sweet, and the card made my day.
> >
> > Bob Maret, RPT
> > Piano Technician

I regulated the Samick console then tuned it, so I was there the
entire day, it was the end of February and we had just had a 12"+
snowfall so the pre-school kids were house bound. Of course they
wanted to watch and mom came up with the idea of coloring a picture
for me so I brought home a pair of nicely colored pictures that were
on our frig for months.
I was there last month  for the 6 month tuning and conveyed my wife's
appreciation and was rewarded with 2 new pictures.

--
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking
both directions anyway.
email mike at ifixpianos.com