Steinway action noise

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Nov 16 09:20:47 MST 2007

Greg,

I don't believe so.  All of the S&F from Renner are for various era NY S&S.
One combo (031) is also said to be for post 1970 Hamburg instruments.  I
don't see anything specific to pre 1970 Hamburgs.  Though, I've not much
experience with those instruments.  Maybe someone else can suggest if the
other S&F combos "fit" Hamburg as well.  All my samples have the Octagonal
profile.

William R. Monroe