stringing scale for Yamaha cp-70

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Fri Nov 16 23:01:24 MST 2007

Hi John,

Thanks for the information. I did find out that both Pianophile and Grandt
Piano Supply have the stringing scale for the CP-70. Apparently the loops
are "non standard" so Grandt may be the preferred supplier for bass strings.

At 11:56 AM 11/16/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>  At 11:20 PM 11/15/07, Don R. wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a Canadian company that has the stringing
> scale for the Yamaha cp-70? Thanks in advance.
>
> I have the treble wire numbers for a CP70B but not bass string sizes. I
>believe James Arledge has the bass stringing scale. Plain wire is:
>                 John
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner