Happy Thanksgiving!

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 11:23:09 MST 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 11:06 AM, pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well I checked with Larry Fine (you know, one of the original three
> Stooges!) and he tells me that thanksgiving falls on Wednesday this year! I
> just wanted to "check my facts" before I mentioned it, haha!
>
> So if you thought that since your job is primarily sedentary, and you find
> yourself making excuses about getting into a regualar exercise program to
> lose weight and get in shape, here's proof that you can be over 50 (like me)
> and still look at least 20 years younger, have a 30" waist and be in the
> best shape of your life! How? Do what I do:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVX-XBYgmRU
>
> Terry Peterson
> ________________________________
> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

I couldn't believe it, I watched the whoooooooooooooole thing and not
one jump off of or over a piano!
So can you tune a piano faster if you're on one wheel?
Great stuff Terry!
I stick to the Honey Do list for my exercise, the woman is brutal!

Mike
--
You never learn anything by doing it right.
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com