Sympathetic Vibration

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:40:54 MST 2007

On 11/20/07, Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

>  >Just wondering whether any of you have noticed strange
> vibrations
>

> No but I getting a strange vibe from this customer...

I'm picking up good vibrations.  Where's the Cali dude David Andersen
when you need him most?

The customer probably has a screw loose.  (I should know - I've been
suffering with loose screws for years now.)

The other day one complained about a clicking/clacking sound in the
sostenuto pedal.  She swore it was *only* when she was playing Claire
de Lune and using the sostenuto.  It turned out there was a pencil and
a small digital metronome that had fallen behind the fallboard onto
the keys.

--
JF