Accu-Tuner (version I) price

keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com
Wed Nov 21 09:41:01 MST 2007

Paul,  this is a SAT I,   so appreciate your comments.

Keith H. Gardner
Global Baseoil Supply Advisor
Lubricants and Specialties
703-846-3387
keith.h.gardner at exxonmobil.com

             "Paul McCloud"
             <pmc033 at earthl
             ink.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 "Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
             pianotech-boun                                             cc
             ces at ptg.org
                                                                   Subject
                                      RE:Accu-Tuner (version I) price
             11/21/2007
             11:30 AM

             Please respond
             pmc033 at earthli
             nk.net; Please
               respond to
             Pianotech List
             <pianotech at ptg
                 .org>

Hi, Keith:
             Which model are you looking at?  SAT I, II, or III?
             I have had a SAT I for almost 20 years.  About 3 years ago, I
had it
refurbished with a new set of batteries, new membrane switches, microphone,
etc.  It cost me about $225.  It works like the day it was made.  You can
get a used one from Inventronics for around $800, refurbished.  You could
check craigslist or Ebay.  I wouldn't be surprised if someone here makes
you an offer on one they've been thinking of selling.  I've seen them
offered for sale as low as $400.  I suggest you call or Google Inventronics
and inquire about their availability.
             Good luck.
             Paul McCloud
             San Diego