Young Chang tuning instability

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 20:53:26 MST 2007

I agree with Bob. Ask the customer if he's doing some "tuning" between visits. How often do you tune the piano? If he's a banger,?you might want to recommend once a month, instead of twice a year. You might also want to take a look at other sources of tuning instability. Look for heat/AC vents, and?doors?and windows.?Is the piano close to the kitchen,?and where is?the washer and drier? ?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of