Go Tell It! A Christmas Album James Murray

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 14:00:54 MST 2007

Hi All .
  It's always so gratifying when your kids  follow in your footsteps as I am
currently experiencing & in that spirit of  enthusiasm I'd like to report
that........................
   Fellow Technician, list contributor &  blues piansist extrordinaire Fenton
Murray of Santa Cruz, Ca, has just  released his Son James first CD.
    Loving the blues, I must report that it  is great to hear 22 year old
James Murray, who shows a very mature Blues vocal style  that  both made me
smile, tap my feet & snap my fingers to some very  catchy tunes.  With stylish
vocals & foot tapping tunes, coupled  with professional Blues gurus who comprise
the band....James is a stand out  new comer.
       Legendary blues harmonica  player, Charlie Musselwhite & others,
including Fenton on  keyboards,  makes this a fun trip at Christmas time.
     Looking for a some unique Xmas  gifts?
     Check out the web site & down  load some tunes at the Link below.
     Have fun
     Dale Erwin

            _www.JamesVocals.com_ (http://www.JamesVocals.com)

We have spent the entire year working on this  and it will be released just
in time for Thanksgiving and the Christmas  season. This is a blues and jazz
(what else) based CD with lots of great  players including Charlie Musselwhite.
It's all on James' web  site.

             Enjoy
          Fenton Murray