steinway consignment

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Nov 27 00:57:56 MST 2007

You move and prepare the piano at your expense;  the client gives you
at least 6 if not 8 or 12 months minimum (and renewable) to sell it;
you bear all the costs of carrying, advertising, selling, add-ins at
time of sale,  cartage, and give your  personal guarantee---and you
take 30-35% of the sale price.
David Andersen