steinway consignment

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 13:21:37 MST 2007

There are different types of fees for different situations.  Finding a buyer
when you don't actually take a piano in will be different than taking the
piano in, cleaning it up, making repairs, etc..  On the other side is simply
making a referral to a seller who then closes the deal.  The range can be
quite broad and each situation should be considered differently.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com