gift certificates

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 22:22:06 MST 2007

When I had a store,?I sold piano tuning gift certificates. But you can carry a couple of them with you, and offer them to your customers, especially this time of year. But mine was not specifically made up to look like a Christmas gift, so they could be used any time of year. They are easy to make up on your computer. Collect the money up front, tune later.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of