Whadayathink of this piano sound?

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Thu Nov 29 04:03:12 MST 2007

4.mp3 was my favorite 'sound'. To my ear it
sounded like it was recorded on a different day
than the other samples. I was able to download
4.m4a to hear any difference. Slight, if any, to me.

This sound has more of a 'room' mic affect for
me. I know you said everything was close, but
that's what I got from that sample.

My least favorite was 2.mp3. To my ear, it was
the least appealing, and I love that style of
play too, but didn't like that particular recording.

Am I close..?!?!?

-Phil Bondi(Fl)