Chinese Yam P22s

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 06:20:52 MST 2007

Conrad,

Last spring our chapter got to examine a Thomaston P22 and a Chinese P22
side-by-sided at the local Yamaha dealer.  Very little difference
between the two, and nothing I would call a "quality" difference.   I
didn't like the Chinese regulation, but they did it consistently to all
88 notes.  It will be interesting to see what 10 years in a midwest
college practice room does to yours....

Mike