Upright Hammer Spring Replacement

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 16:28:10 MST 2007

That seems about right. It all depends, however, on the conditions of the old springs. If they are very brittle, and most of them are broken off already, it might take a lot longer just to remove the old ones than it does to install the new ones. ?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of