gift certificate / credit card

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Thu Nov 29 21:36:52 MST 2007

 I use a cell phone and have a merchant processing account thru Capital One. Toll free #, no equipment , fast, clients love it. Many use cards because of the points etc. You pay a fee, but it's a tax deduction.

-------------- Original message from MICHAEL MEZHINSKY <pghpianotuning at yahoo.com>: --------------

Thank you for your response to my gift certificate question.

Can you help me with another issue?  Is there a benefit to accepting credit card payments for piano service?  Every once in a while, customers ask me if I accept credit cards.  However, I do not carry a laptop computer with me.  Is there a less expensive way to accept credit card payments?  Is there any way to do it through email or using a cell phone?  Any ideas on this would be very helpful and greatly appreciated

Michael Mezhinsky RPT