gift certificate / credit card

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 22:51:13 MST 2007

I use Quickbooks, and it allows you to accept credit cards.  I usually just write down their information and key it in when I get home.  I pay about $15.00  a month plus the fee per transaction.  I do it because people ask for it.  I use it mainly for selling benches and other items.  I had another credit card company that allowed me to call in the transactions with any phone.  I dropped them when the fee went from $2.50/mo. to $20.00/mo.  You have to decide if it's worth the expense.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego