RCT vs Tune Lab

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Nov 30 05:29:47 MST 2007

But my butterfingers would drop the SAT, too. Then how much money would I be
out? ;-) The only thing I'm blaming RCT on is their copy protection and
their upgrade charges. Otherwise I liked the program. I take full
responsibility for my own clumsiness.

Since I've found replacement screens on Ebay for $50 and I do this about
every 2 years that comes out to an ongoing expense of $25 per annum. I can
live with that. What I can't live with is the pressure of no backup, not
since I've started turning out these beautiful well-tempered tunings. And I
don't know how to do that by ear yet.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272