RCT vs Tune Lab

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 07:47:18 MST 2007

 Amen to that, Les.? I also integrate aural and electronic techniques in my tuning--truly the best of both worlds.? Someone once suggested tuning unisons to the machine, one string at a time.? Tried that for a few minutes.? I find that tuning unisons by ear is not only faster, but more accurate and certainly more to the point.? (I also do aural interval checks and routinely override the machine to get a better sound.)

Alan Eder