Enough Laminae for a Few Bridges

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 11:46:13 MST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  You are a SICK man

  THANKS!

  , and I mean that with all the envy I can muster.  I've got to find a way to retrofit that fence to my bandsaw.  I cannot imagine cutting a 2mm thick lamination from a 5mm thick piece.  AWESOME, DUDE!  Sometimes it's hard to separate work from play, isn't it??  Man, keep up the good work.

  BTW, how does that C-clamp stay on when you slide a workpiece in there, doesn't it loosen the assembly enough to cause trouble with it slipping off?

  It's just kinda balanced there. For whatever reason, it stayed there perfectly for me. Clearly, I need a better solution.

  I'm set to move into my new shop Monday.  Heat goes on, machines start rolling in, then, back to work on a couple action rebuilds, etc.  I might have to take up making bridges just so I can play like you!

  Good for you! I'm sure you'll love your new shop. Good to hear you are ready to move in. Have fun.

  Terry Farrell

  Keep on,
  William R. Monroe