Accepting credit cards

Scott Rogers freebird1982 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:48:12 MST 2007

I use a Palm Treo with a program called Pocket Verifier. I can enter CC
info, and even have he customer sign right on the screen. You do have to
have a merchant account. We use Merchant Anywhere.
http://www.merchantanywhere.com.
Hope that helps.
Scott Rogers RPT

*Can you help me with another issue?  Is there a benefit to accepting credit
card payments for piano service?  Every once in a while, customers ask me if
I accept credit cards.  However, I do not carry a laptop computer with me.
Is there a less expensive way to accept credit card payments?  Is there any
way to do it through email or using a cell phone?  Any ideas on this would
be very helpful and greatly appreciated

Michael Mezhinsky RPT*