new reality show

Ralph Black reb0114m at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 30 18:44:15 MST 2007

Would it be limited to a specific number of strokes?

Warning, this may not be family entertainment. Read at your own risk.

With all the reality shows, and competitions on TV lately, I thought, how
can we piano tuners get in on some of this action. So I came up with a
contest to see who can make the fastest repetition. It will be kind of like
a bake off. Considering that certain part of the repetition lever is at
stake, we could call it a jack off.

I'm sorry, I warned you.

Wim

PS. Jan made me send this
  _____

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail
<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=ao
lcmp00050000000003> !