PSO

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Fri Nov 30 21:28:29 MST 2007

It was a stencil name put on Lindner pianos. Lindner was an experiment of the
Dutch Rippen company.

An interesting (at least to me) side note on the Thomas piano was the fact that
they (along with a couple of models of Thomas organs) were offered as kits by
the Heathkit company.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant