Dampp-Chaser question

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:17:02 MDT 2007

I'd go with the two tanks and one additional 25W heater bar.  And use
the schematic on Dampp Chaser's web site for the placement.  However,
on the one 9' that I've done, I might have had to slightly modify it
-- can't recall at present.

The two-tank system comes with only one LED panel and one humidistat.

Definitely install the undercover.

--
JF

Ron Paul for President