Big Bö for sale?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 2 11:19:17 MDT 2007

Porritt, David wrote:
> Did this person have any idea about value?
>
> dp
>
> David M. Porritt, RPT
> dporritt at smu.edu

Still working on that. It sounded like someone she talked to before me
virtually laughed in her face. She sounds legit, but I'll wait until I
have that serial# before talking turkey.

BTW, what's the current MSRP for one?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel