Why I don't post- disclaimer

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 20:23:34 MDT 2007

You da Man Michael
  Ron... he's got your number pal. No where can I get me some that  thar
quatumphsicalcolloquialsims?  Aye?
  Dale

I failed to include the small print disclaimer to my  last post:

*One possible exception to not being afraid to post  on the list:   There's
this longhair hippie lookin guy, somewhere  in the black mountain hills of
Kansas, Ron somthinerother, that you'll  need to watch out for. My suggestion for
viewing his reply to your posts  would be to don a hazmat suit, have an
English dictionary, mechanical  engineering quick reference guide, physics book for
dummies, calculus  reference guide, quantum physics handbook, cosmic
encyclopedia of the  history of the universe, updated guide to American colloquialisms,
memorize  the list archives, obtain a copy of "alternative non-intuitive
approaches to  linear and non-linear quandary enigmas"  (soon to be released by
yours  truly after stealing a few more ideas from Ron,, available here on the
list  at a revolutionary, one time only introductory price of $29.99 plus
shipping, handling, import duties, royalties, and legal binding limited  liability
and non-disclosure fees), and the "Basic self-analysis/ self-help  method book
with 10 easy to follow steps for achieving and  maintaining cogent
self-esteem after being shredded on the pianotech  list" (also available on the list
soon),  and read on. With  the these puissant tools in hand, I believe you will
find him to be a  very friendly, kind, caring, knowledgeable individual.   8-))

Michael Spreeman
_http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com_
(http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com/)