42

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Oct 4 03:20:44 MDT 2007

At 00:25 10/4/2007, you wrote:
>Wait a minute...isn't 42 "the answer"????
>
>Stan Ryberg
>Barrington IL
>jstan40 at sbcglobal.net

>I thought that was known as the "magic line".  Of course, having crossed it
>myself some years ago I had always hoped it was a myth.
>
>David Love

It must be some sort of demarcation line.  Over-the-hill would
therefore be 43. After all, a line from Gilbert and Sulllivan says,
"She may very well pass for 43, in the dusk, with the light behind her."
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.